Food Wrap, shades of pinks
100% All-natural reusable food wrap!
Extend foods life. Eco-friendly. Biodegradable. Sustainable.
use these 100% cotton, earth-friendly, beeswax food wraps anywhere you might normally use plastic wrap.
"DITCH THE PLASTIC"
Available as a 4 piece set * *
2 sets for $45
(additional sets purchased are $20ea)
(x2) 8"x 8" use for lemon or lime, avocado, butter, fruit and veggi snacks * 11"x 11" use for cheese, sandwiches, covering your bowls, herbs * 14"x 14" * use for pizza, lettice, cabbage, leftovers, half-cut melons * a reusable 100% cotton mesh produce bag * 0.5 oz pure beeswax reconditioning bar
Also available is the extra large size (18"x20") for only $15 * *
- use for artisan bread - keeps it crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, or - to cover your bread bowl as the dough rises
- to cover your fermenting foods
- spaghetti squash, covering your casserole or salad dishes.
- to cover your seedling plants
* * both the 4 -pc set and the extra large sheet come with a 1/2 oz beeswax bar to touch up your food wrap as well as a reusable mesh produce bag
(see below for instructions to use)
Reusable Beeswax Food Wrap Insturctions for Use:
your beeswax food wrap will soften from the warmth of your hands, wrap around your food or dish and pop in the fridge or your lunchbox.
can be used to cover dishes or bowls or cut ends of veggies. make into a pocket to carry your sandwich or snacks!
AVOID HEAT AND RAW MEAT!
How long will my Beeswax Food Wrap last?
wraps will typically last a year (see note below * ). When the life of your wrap is done, it is fully compostable.
How do I clean my Beeswax Food Wrap?
rinse with cool water or wipe with a damp cloth. Use a mild soap (castile), if necessary. Avoild hot water, as it will melt the beeswax. Hang or lay flat to dry
1/2 oz beeswax bar
- to recondition your Reusable Beeswax Food Wrap.
*after approximately 8 months of use (or whenever it starts to loose it's 'grip')
directions for use:
1) place your Food Wrap onto a metal cookie sheet
2) using a cheese grater, shave beeswax on to your Wrap
- spread shavings evenly, approximately 5mm spacing.
3) set oven to lowest temperature ((175F), and place cookie sheet in your oven until beeswax is melted - approximately 10-15 minutes.
4) remove cookie sheet from oven, pick Wrap up by 2 corners while warm and wave it in the air for about 10 seconds to dry it. While pan is still warm, use a paper towel to spread/remove any beeswax that may be on your cookie sheet (and cheese grater too!)
We hope you enjoy your Reusable Beeswax Food Wrap
for several more months!